Skype informational chat

Hi,

Is there anyone in Belize or stateside at the moment who lives in Belize full or part time that can accommodate a Skype call for some quick Q&A?

I have had a few people on here tell me to ask them questions but then I never get responses or responses to the follow ups.

I am looking to move at the end of the month but want to ask basics regarding documentation, setting up bank accounts, safety, property rentals companies etc. and need to do this pretty quickly in a rush.

I am originally from England but living in the USA however my current visa is up at the end of the month and I have to figure my next move and need to plan and act quickly on this.  I have acted earlier in advance but again the waiting time on people who have offered to help has proved somewhat on the time wasting side.

Kind thanks,

Adam
euadamstocker (Skype)

Sorry don't have Skype, but you have never said where you want to be in Belize. Not knowing this, would make it difficult to answer all your questions.

john_acott

I'm English and have lived in Belize for 28 years.

I am a realtor.

I am currently in the states, but I live full time in Corozal, Belize. If you would send me your number I would be happy to answer all your questions.

I'd be happy to talk, I also have a house you could rent on Ambergris Caye for a few months while you get settled and find a place of your own.  my Skype name is ****