Desert Camping, Eastern and Central Province exploration!

Hi All,
Is any body here interested in desert camping and  exploring places in and around Eastern Province and Central province?
Looking for trip mates!

Yes sure, why not !! :) Throw some more details

Hi!
For the weekend explorations after eid, we plan to cover - AlHasa (except the caves, more on the oasis and lesser known villages such as Al Ayun and oasis in and around it), desert access roads between AlAhsa and Riyadh (including some wadis around there), villages of Hail and Qassim.
Explore national monuments in and around Riyadh (there are very limited ones in the Eastern Province).

So these are the ones to start with!

Raunak86 wrote:

Hi!
For the weekend explorations after eid, we plan to cover - AlHasa (except the caves, more on the oasis and lesser known villages such as Al Ayun and oasis in and around it), desert access roads between AlAhsa and Riyadh (including some wadis around there), villages of Hail and Qassim.
Explore national monuments in and around Riyadh (there are very limited ones in the Eastern Province).

So these are the ones to start with!

:top:

good initiations..................

No one interested?!?

I will be out of the country for Eid, but maybe one weekend I could go somewhere.

Let us know! :)

I am interested to be part of group in desert camping

Sounds interesting, how did it go?
I might be interested.

It's an old thread. So don't put too much hope that someone is gonna respond.

Hey !

This is great. I', definitely in !!

Actually, the couple and I did go camping. Would be nice to start thinking about doing it again this fall.

Nice, Do tell us more about it.

Awesome !!  Defi would like to hear about it !! So you guys camped out for the night?

I´d like to join.
I´m new in Khobar and I´m very bored.

Thanks.

Hello.

Well, we went with an international social travel group. All types of people came...about 20 showed up but only 12 or so spent the night. We found a somewhat secluded spot where we could go hiking. We brought a catered lunch but then BBQ'ed our own food for dinner. There was music and dancing, chatting and shisha. Well done!

Can you give any contact information about them? Maybe facebook page or website link.

just to see if someone will reply on this message.

Let me know if u have something new plz

Lets make another plan . I think we should make a group on whatsapp to inorder to arrange these outings / trips

I'm also interested :) thanks

Gday.....do you know if another desert trip is planned soon while the weather is cooler?

Hi, I live in Qassim.  I was just out exploring in the mountains near Al Nabhaniya today.  Also interested in getting involved in hikes or camping in central or east.

Hello everyone!

As the weather gets better, we will plan one soon. Feel free to get in touch!

Hey all,

I went to Al Ain Heet Cave near riyadh .It is awesome place with fresh water under the cave and very adventurous too. I have many pictures of this place as well.

I am also interested for desert camping. let me know as well

How much will it cost?? Im a filipino by the way..can we join your explorations??

So, did you guys camp?