I'm looking for a friend

I'm mesiya. I'm living in Ethiopia. I want to welcome all the foreign who came to my country and need a friend.

Hope

Hi there :-)

My names John. I am living in Addis at the moment.  Tell me about yourself

Regards

John

Hi Mesia dhar...

We are happy that u r inviting all foreigners... I am from India and I am shifting to Dilla.  Tell me more about you.

I am living in Addis,  having recently completed 3yrs work in Sudan.  I come from the uk and have been here for 5mths.  If you would like to e-mail me please feel free to do so on [email protected].

Hi Freddy,

Nice to meet u on this blog. So can u share more about ur experience of Ethiopia.

Regards

Akansha

what would you like to know?

Hi am from India, planning to move to mekelle, Ethiopia as i am offered a job in mekelle

The one bit of advice I can give all those planning to come here and work is to bring master certificates of education for your work permits.  Fax or photocopies are not accepted

Hi Freddy,

Thx for ur suggestion.. Do original masters certificate would suffice in order to get job there or original documents shud be verified by ministry of education.

Pls reply soon as I don't hv much time in India to get it certified.

Regards
Akansha

I have been informed that you can only work in Ethiopia if you have a work permit.  This is only granted by the Immigration.  They will only issue this if you have original certificates.  You can also come in on a business visa which you can apply for at the Ethiopian Embassy in your country.  But I would highly recommend bring some educational certificates with you to be on the safe side.  This will avoid any admin problems when you arrive

Yes thanks I will bring original documents .I am coming on dependent visa so my husband has work permit. So bringing original documents will suffice , no need for original documents?

I am am Ethiopian American, originally from  Mekelle. So have connections there let me know if you need any kind of specific supports there. I am live in Addis but I have family and friends there who can help in some capacity. But then, I will expect some good Indian food at your home to be someday.

Hi ...

U can always count on us for vegetarian Indian food...we wud b delighted to have u for a meal... If u want we can meet ....when we will be in Adis.

Yes, please let me know when you come to Addis, It would be wonderful to cook together.vegetarian sound great. Make sure you bring the spices, vegetable here are platy I will buy if we decided to cook at my place (a small guesthouse I run).  I just don't think you can find authenticate Indian spices here, while not completely sure. opening spices store from India can be good business here. here is my personal email: [email protected]
Almaz

I live in bahar dar... I'm 26 friendly and easy going
i love music, reading, nature and making friends
thank for contacting me

Hi,
Nice to see u r in Bahirdar ,me too am here in Bahirdar.Let us keep intouch,

thank you,

Grum

Hi... We will b in adis on 15 & 16 Oct. Want to meet me n my hubby

I am Ethiopian  I am living in One of the fastest growing cities of the country named as DireDawa. Married and have two children. Am an Engineer, working on WaSH in NGO. Am very happy to meet and discuss with anyone who will come to Ethiopia and has the interest on the same area of expertice.
Cheers,
Gebex

hi Mesiya,
                 Am not actually from Ethiopia but i really like your culture and would really appreciate it if i made a friend or two all hailing from Ethiopia.  my country is Kenya and you know we are good neighbors and we share a lot common leave alone the international podiums.

pleasure to meet you