Belly Dance Course in 6 Oct

hi  everyone,i am new here and wanna move to 6 Oct,who knows where i can learn Belly Dance course in 6 Oct?
and about basic level how much will cost? BTW in 6 Oct where i can find good fitness club?
Joy

Hi.
First of all, You really should to know, that Egypt and other called -  third World countries, are full of social inequalities, so large differences between poor, middle class and rich people /not to mention the richest one.../, like You will never find - for sure, in normal countries, like Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, so the first and even - the 2nd World countries.., so for even that reason - You need to know, that all of the good stuff, the best quality of any kind of service, like for example : to find a good fitness club, same about Belly Dancing Course, You can only find in the richest district, for sure the prices also be the highest one, even i think- much higher, than i western, most expensive european countries..it's so obvious, cos it's Egypt /third World country..., all is luxury here for normal- not wealthy people.., except- bean, rice nd baladi bread:)/ , so this kind of courses- You can only find in: Beverly Hills district, then in: Sheikh Zayed City .

Thnak u for ur reply~ :)

You can find GYM in wadi degla club or ashgar resort... well no need for that actually if you can watch the iNSANIC hip hop series (including advanced fitness dancing that builds body in an advanced way not cardio and blank hard exercises)...

Joy what Kasia is saying is so true! the best places are in Maadi, Zamalek and Rehab which are the richest places in Egypt. But I do have a close friend who lives in 6 October and he also goes to Gold's Gym so I can ask him for you if you want!

Good luck with that :)

hi where is Golden gym?can u ask for me,thanks

Gold's gym in maadi and 5th district only thought.

there are so many branches in Cairo

i already find golds gym in sheikh zayed,very nice one with swimming pool and teach belly dance 2 times/week! i am so happy! thank u all :heart:

I think for you best place to settle in would be in Sheikh Zayed. cost will be about 3000-3500 LE (600-700$) that would be so good place to settle in with luxurious life in Beverly hills. i think you will like the place. Egyptian new cities are good really. that is better than old cairo. you can enjoy your time in zayed. if you need any help. you are welcome. i can help you to find a place there.

thank   you~i already move to sheikh zayed , better than old cairo,more clean and quite, BTW the golds gym Golden card with swimming pool 4200LE / year :)

hello dear friend i suggest for you Golds GYM dream land at 6 October they have many dancing classes and they are so helpful and maximum payment for the membership for using GYM+dancing classes +spay about 700$ per year and if you need anymore help at 6 October city let me know i can coz its my city