Regarding profession verification

Hi,
I came to KSA last year on an accountant visa. I got the visa stamped without degree attestation by Saudi cultural attache and Embassy. The attestation from HRD & MEA is done. I have done my B.COM through distance education due to which it is not attested by Saudi authorities. I would like to know that if there is any checking by the Govt. officials which I came to know is happening nowadays, will they object if they see my degree not being attested by them. I would also like to know if there is any way to get the attestation done. Kindly note that my profession in Iqama is accountant.

Hi,

Since you already have your iqama, you need not worry. The degrees are to ensure that you are qualified to serve your profession in the iqama.

However, regulations may change in the future and you would need an attested degree for transfer of sponsorship.

Regards,
Raunak

Hi,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I am worried about the attestation process which is not possible for distance degrees in KSA. I want to bring my family here which is possible only when I have an attested degree. Is there any other solution to get a family resident visa. Kindly suggest. Thanks.