Looking for dog sitter/payment

I'm looking for someone who can take care about my dog time to time (mostly => for weekends sometimes or if I do big travels - for 1 week). Example of payment: if Friday-Sunday 60€ per day. Dog is French bulldog, 5yo, girl. No problem dog, kind. She is not used to be/live with cats, so very important - u shouldn't have cats. Dog should be treated well, u get also snacks & food for her.

what area do you live in , im from marsaxlokk and if you cant find anyone , i would be inclined to help

Hi. Did you find a dog minder? We have just moved here and I had my own insured dog minding business in U.K. In Qwara.  Hope you are settling in. Think you are very brave! Janette

I'm living in Sliema thank u a lot robpw2

Scifi Jay I found a family who want to help with my dog when I'm traveling, I hope it will work. And thank u :)

can you give me your details we are new to area (mellieha) and will be looking for Groomer  and sitter we can trust when we are away on travels etc , you are close by so would be ideal .
thanks

Hi Dorada Red
I can only mind dogs in the owners property at the moment, until we buy our own house, as we are currently renting. We plan to buy around Melliah heights. I am in fact enrolled on a dog grooming course and would require a model :) If you are interested and would like to see my references, police clearances (UK and Australian) please feel free to call me for a chat, under no obligation. I have email addresses of former dog owners too, should you wish to contact them. I hope you are enjoying your new home. What a cute dog! Tel or Text 795 67652. If you like I will text you my email address.
Thank you for enquiring.
Janette

Hi,
let me know if you still haven't found...`i love dogs and often do this for my friends :-) I live in St Julians.
bye
Sabrina