Philippinos moving living and working in Malta

Hi all  I have a philippino friend and she wants to come to Malta to live and work, can anyone guide me in the right direction as to what procedures that will be required by the Maltese gov
I do have some idea but if someone has experience in this matter I would like to hear your opinions and advice

Hi tag66,

living and working in Malta will require a work permit and then a visa can be issued to travel to Malta .Residency in Malta is granted for up to one year based on the work contract.. It is renewable a few times.

So she will have to find a job and apply for a work permit for this specific job. Agencies in the Phillipines also do this against payment but I'm not sure if this is to be recommended. Maybe someone who went over this bridge can comment and give advice.

The requirements for work permits for TCN's can be accessed through the ETC website.

Cheers
Ricky

ok thanks for info Ricky noted :)

I am seeking to engage a live in if she is considering this work as her to contact me [email protected]

Hi good morning Ricky,

A live in.  I'm not sure what sort of work this is can you explain please

Regards Tony

Hi Tony,

a 'live in' is somebody who lives with a family like a family member . Work hours and conditions/terms/payment are subject to negotiation. Often it is either looking after children or older people.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Thanks I have sent her your email so she can contact you her name is Nancu Azores for your info
She also has a cv prepared

Regards Tony

H Tony,,

why did you send her my e-mail ?

I don't have  job for her. Maybe someone else has but I don't need her cv. Read the thread again !

Ricky

I' apologies my fault the thread was from someone else
No harm done your email was not given
I am grateful for your info so far