Looking for friends speakin English and Spanish in Santander Cantabria

Hola, Hello :)

My name's Linda from Viet Nam, a nice country in South East Asia :). I'll go to Santander, Cantabria in Spain next month to live, study, travel, enjoy food and discover new things there for 1 year :)). I'm really happy to meet friendly people who can speak English or Spanish to learn and share some interesting things in life together!

Best Regards

Linda Nguyen

Hello Linda,

My name is Steve from the United States and I currently live in Santander...7 years now. I can introduce you to the Santander English Conversation group which I started here (7 years ago). It's a free group that hangs out, gets together weekly or more for eating, drinking and speaking. There are a couple of Americans, several from England, Scotland and France and and a good 20 or so native Spanish. everyone cannot attend each week but it's usually a good crowd of nice, funny and friendly english-speaking people.

It would be great to meet you!

Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm happy to receive your message and useful info :). It sounds interesting to hang out and make friends with your group. I think we can organize a party there and everyone will bring their own food, then we can share, know and enjoy food of other countries (^ ^).

Nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing your group very soon!

Linda Nguyen