Reviews about Mutiara Residency + other rentals in Brickfield??

Hi Folks,

I am looking for rent a condo in Brickfields area and my most searches includes only Mutiara residency .

Any reviews about this place ?

is there not much building in Brickfield for rent ??

Please suggest.

Thanks
Anshul

There's also Villa Scott, Menara Pelangi, Palm Court, or 663 Residency. If budget minded, look for flat share at www.ibilik.my

I've been looking at mutiara and 633 too.  What about the others in brickfields? Which one is relatively new?  I'm looking for a 2/3 +2 room new condo near giis. Anyone to guide, pls :/

Suasana is one of the newest (about 5-6 years old now).

Between mutiara and suasana, which is better based on:
*proximity to giis
* well maintained
* lower rentals. (Looking for something more than 1100 sqft for MR 3000)

Agents are saying only studios available in mutiara bcos owners have split the houses based on demand and suasana is above 4000 pm only.
Is it true that rentals can be bargained for half price and a 3000 will come for 2000 easily?

I dont think you will find bargaining works. The mentality is there's someone out there who will pay the asking rate and people would rather have a place empty for another couple of months to get a higher rent and a longer term lease (preferably a corporate rental). People who quibble about the rent often make bad tenants.

Are rental ads fake on websites.. They seem to be dummy ads to get people to call them. Hoping to find some good short term rental.. A 350 sqft 6-year old condo is charged at 2800 in brickfields..