Muscat Expat Blog Meet 26th Sept 2014

Its so nice to see the EB get togethers, happenings all around. Extremely happy for you guys. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to show up lately due to the extremely tough schedules these days (I'm sure Lau will agree with me as he knows it).

Hexe!
I'm travelling on 26th and will return on 10th October. You guys have fun and as soon as I join back, I'll see ya guys inshallah :)
I'll give you a call today evening and possibly would meet you before I leave!

sophia Magalona wrote:

I love the place so beautiful @ warm to see the beach on shatti qurum...I would like to know if there is an extra payment to join @ take more frnds wd me? Thanks@ hope eeveryone are welcome ...Enjoy the Beautiful Scene. ...

Sophia, this is an open forum, there is no payment to make..... EB is a platform for expats to get together :)

schaz wrote:

Its so nice to see the EB get togethers, happenings all around. Extremely happy for you guys. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to show up lately due to the extremely tough schedules these days (I'm sure Lau will agree with me as he knows it).

Hexe!
I'm travelling on 26th and will return on 10th October. You guys have fun and as soon as I join back, I'll see ya guys inshallah :)

Shaz..... the phantom who appears on EB forum  :o

@ Hexe: Whats the time on this one?? 7:30 pm maybe?? So we can start with the introductions and stuff :)

Rammy87 wrote:

Shaz..... the phantom who appears on EB forum  :o

Just tough schedules, else I have never been a phantom though....

Good to be busy.... hope to see you soon :)

Rammy87 wrote:

@ Hexe: Whats the time on this one?? 7:30 pm maybe?? So we can start with the introductions and stuff :)

I think 7:30 would be a bit late. I would hope for 6-6:30 PM (like the last time in Istanboly)..

Otherwise I would have to hurry back..

sophia Magalona wrote:

I love the place so beautiful @ warm to see the beach on shatti qurum...I would like to know if there is an extra payment to join @ take more frnds wd me? Thanks@ hope eeveryone are welcome ...Enjoy the Beautiful Scene. ...

Very much welcome Sophia! There's no fee to join the fun...we will just have to pay for the food that we are going to eat. We normally split the bill among ourselves and that's it.

Please feel free to take your friends along with you. ..everyone is welcome!

heyfarooq wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

I think 7:30 would be a bit late. I would hope for 6-6:30 PM (like the last time in Istanboly)..

Otherwise I would have to hurry back..

Farooq's timing is ideal, any conflict with your schedule Rami? You can always catch up, not a problem.

Let's make it officially the arrival time from 6pm maximum 6:30 pm and to order the food by this time. By 8:30 pn we can start to wind up and maximum 9pm departure.

Any other suggestions?

schaz wrote:

Hexe!

Schaz!
Not surprising....but give us a headsup which miracle you will be manifesting soon.....apparition or resurrection???? :D

Hey. .Guys @ Girls out dear...Im sorry to misunderstood, as ived though26,September early morning wl be my day off but I was surprised to read it wl be night unwind wd fabulous surprises. ..How I wish starts in the morning of 26...I can't be there if night event @ get together@ im not allow outside at night. Wish to be dear @ morning is a good start wd You All ...Thanks@ God Bless Everyone!

Hi, at what time will the event start on Friday?. Would it be possible to provide an address of the restaurant as I need an end point to use the navigator on google maps.

Stefanvdw wrote:

Hi, at what time will the event start on Friday?. Would it be possible to provide an address of the restaurant as I need an end point to use the navigator on google maps.

Hi Stefan..

Just come to Al Shatti Cinema. The restaurant is just in front of the parking. You just cant miss it as it has seating outside.

hi all,
It will be great to see you all there
I have few doubts
1) after coming location whom should we contact
2) is it just eating and walking away
3) exact timing of presence and departure

Please answer, thanks in advance.

Thanks.

@ Balaji,

First off, this is an informal gathering. Here are some answers to your question,

1. If your new to the forum, please contact the organizer, you can drop in a message to the organizer via this forum and exchange numbers, do not post it in the forum.

2. Most of the times, we generally have a catch-up on things, there is no formal agenda for the get-togethers.

3. Your expected to be there by 6:00pm, no later than 6:30pm (if your stuck in traffic etc) .... Again there is no formal arrangements in this meeting, so you are free to leave whenever you wish.

Lastly, a simple google search, should yield enough info on the place, here is a link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aL+dEYA … channel=sb

Most importantly, the only rule your expected to follow is, if your not coming, please leave a thread on this forum or contact the organizer expressing the same, this is very important and most people forget this. See you there soon :)

Hi all,
How I wish I can come @ met for the first time in my real life,those nice people @ hve fun too! ived nver go or attend such special get-together outside with other unexpected huge people! I felt so excites on this occasion but I really sad @ sorry muself bcoz my day off start from 6a.m til 6pm only. ..:'(:'(:O
Hope u all enjoy this super excitement even.

hey,
in future if any such events are organized. please do let us know.

Regards
Panch

Guys and the GURL!!!

Im finally back after performing Hajj. I'm in...  !! When's the next gathering...!!!

schaz wrote:

Guys and the GURL!!!

Im finally back after performing Hajj. I'm in...  !! When's the next gathering...!!!

:blink:

PANCH wrote:

hey,
in future if any such events are organized. please do let us know.

Regards
Panch

It is always posted just log in and read tje forum :top:

Hey pals ,

Can anyone update regarding the next get- together of EBs ??

Cheers
Sk

Sandeep Kapila wrote:

Hey pals ,

Can anyone update regarding the next get- together of EBs ??

Cheers
Sk

Hi Sandeep,

We have these get togethers at the end of each month.
Looking like its not possible this month as we are planning a trip to wadi shab.

Just keep visiting this forum for any new updates.

Alternatively u can join the "living in oman"  group on fb for more info..