Living in ksa

Living in ksa, has it's own bads and goods. The bads maybe not have so many places to hang out in and the weather in some areas while the goods are being able to meet people from all over the world and people here are so nice

It actually depends on your status ... Single or family? Boy or Girl? Compound or normal flat? Your own car or taxis? These factors reeeeaally matter here!

I agree with u but in general I think these might be the highlights points to the advantages and disadvantages

Living in an active compound is great - Agree with mfsakr

It can be for some people but others would like to have the full experience and get mixed with the culture and society

Since I stay in a compound - I felt so.

When really bored- fly to Bahrain- :D:D:D

I meet my friends in the compound.

I've experienced both; living in a mixed compound and living in a bachelor's flat. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, but at least in a flat you have more privacy. Living in a goldfish bowl wasn't my idea of fun but, then again, living apart from everyone can be a bit isolating.

I think a lot of experienced expats are hardy creatures, and can survive and even prosper in both. If you're not cut from the same cloth then either could be to difficult.