Tourist visa

I am a Nigerian and needs a tourist visa, every travel agency i meet turns me down. Doest it mean that Nigerians are no longer welcomed here? Will appreciate response. Thank you.

What reason do they give for turning you down?

Dinyelu wrote:

I am a Nigerian and needs a tourist visa, every travel agency i meet turns me down. Doest it mean that Nigerians are no longer welcomed here? Will appreciate response. Thank you.

You got it!

Dear old Nigeria, the world capital of scam artists has been blacklisted by VN.

You can ONLY apply from WITHIN NIGERIA, and you have a documentation hill to climb.

One of your brothers was here a couple of years ago, operating in Pham Ngu Lao, Ho Chi Minh City. He had a credit card racket, forged credit cards, etc.

He was arrested and bailed, He left VN illegally, crossed two international borders and flew back home. There are international warrants issued by three countries outstanding for him.

So if you are unhappy, go blame him.

Hi Dinyelu, as stated in my reply to your personal message, online visa application/visa on arrival is not applicable for Nigerian citizens. So, the only way you can do is to approach the nearest Vietnamese Embassy to apply for a visa to Vietnam. Gud luck again!

That is private, that for now they dont issue tourist/business visa unless one gets a vietnam guarantor who which will be documented.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Hi ,

How much you charge for the 3 months Visa for a Malaysian once i come to HCM city.

ciao'
danny