Tennis partner wanted

One month ago I moved to HCMC and right now I'm looking for a tennis player.
I live in D7, Phu My Hung, and right across from my apartment are tennis courts (wonderland). I never lived so close to a tennis court but my racket is still in my cupboard because I have no partner to play with. I'm an advanced player and would like to play on a weekly base....
who is interested to hit balls?

Hi,

Pls check here:

https://www.expat.com/en/search/asia/vi … minh-city/

Regards

gbow82, meet Sorenb.  Sorenb, gbow82.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 17#2131434

DanFromSF wrote:

gbow82, meet Sorenb.  Sorenb, gbow82.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 17#2131434

Great link Dan. I was looking for this link but I couldnt find it.

Sometimes a degree in computer science pays off. ;)

DanFromSF wrote:

Sometimes a degree in computer science pays off. ;)

Ha ha. What an ITer  :o!

You have new avatar, Dan, it looks very nice  ;).

ngattt wrote:

You have new avatar, Dan, it looks very nice  ;).

Thanks.  I love doge.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/581/722/7bc.jpg

Hello,
If you do not mind hitting with a girl, who loves playing tennis, then I would be free to hit the ball.  I also live in Phu My Hung and just moved here 6 weeks ago.  email me at [email protected] if you would like to play tennis sometime.

Tricia

hi gbow82, I'm also an advanced tennis player and looking to get back on the courts. You can give me a call when you want to play tennis, 0934146159

- Long Mai

My USTA rating was 4.5 last year.

hi..
when would you kike to play?

normally i play at wonderland, phu my hung... where would you like to play?

Hi Gbow82,

I live in D5 so I have no problem going to Wonderland in PMH :)

ok..l which days and times are good for you?

Right now, I'm free in the morning for the whole week from 8am-2pm. I'm free all day on Sunday.

I could do doubles on Sunday or singles ...

i booked a court for saturday 10-11. do you have time?

Sounds great. I can be there at that time. Is it at Wonderland in D7?

yes.. at wonderland, phu my hung, d7

looking forward to meeting you on saturday!

Hello,
You still want to find someone to hit balls? I am advanced tennis player . i live in D7. Please contact me if you interested. We can book tennis courts at wondendland this week. My phone: 0903753125, sms first. Thank you.

sounds great!

here is my phone number: +84 93 2761305

looking for to playing tennis with you!

We should try and play.. My number 01223801781... I'm free from 4 on during the week and live in Phu My hung
Tricia

Yes, Tricia ... we should play again!

if you find a day just let me know :)

hi! i am looking for tennis players too, I hope you are still there. I have just arrived here in hcm and lives near the airport. i can be contacted with this number ‭0166 9696754‬. I dont have
with me my racquets and have to buy soon. can somebody lend his/her racquet? pls...

Tennis anyone. Around with my brother for 2 days visiting. We're experienced players and my brother coaches all levels in Vancouver

Hello
I would be happy to hit. What type of schedule do you have?  Hope you do not mind hitting with a girl
Tricia

I got into hotel late last night after 3hr visa wait at airport. not sure if playing is feasible since we're off tomorrow evening. I'm in district 1 a.where are the courts?

I play tennis! Advanced player with a singles background but enjoy doubles as well been.  In District 7 too and saw courts that are part of a pool and golf complex. I will be back in late March for 10 days. Can play any/every morning if you like. Dan @ [email protected]

Hi
I am living in Q7 also and living near Wonderland tennis courts. I am available during the tet period, if you are also then we can play together.

Regards,
Nhut.

Hello. I'm a class b tennis player in the Philippines.... And i  love to play tennis. The problem is, i wasn't able to bring my tennis racket with me. How i wish i could play with you and enjoy the game.  If its okey with you, lend me an oversized racket and lets play....  Call me dingdong....  Thank you.

Hi,
Great. I have 2 raquettes...so let me know your avaibility. I can book a court for us.
You can join me also at 094 733 18 18.

Regards.
Nhut.

Wow, thats nice. Is district 12 far from your place? I really dont know any place here because i am new here. And i havent ventured going outside to know the places. My address is 2290 Quoc Lo,1A,P.trung My Tay,Q.12,Tp. HCM. My mobile phone number is 01229687032.

I would like to but im just a beginner when it comes to tennis and im also from philippines and i still dont know how to travel because im just new in vietnam