Travelling documentst to enter Egypt .

I am a South - African lady planning on working and staying in Egypt . If there is anyone who can tell me which documents is needed to enter Egypt , i would really appreciate it,so that i can sort out my documents before i can come to Egypt.Thank you!

hi chantal africa ..... nice to see soon in Egypt ..... and about what u asking for ... u need to looking for the Egyptian consulate in south Africa to get an entry visa to Egypt & u can check this link for more informations about it ( http://www.mfa.gov.eg/english/embassies … fault.aspx ) .... but in general  u will need this documents & follow this steps :

the foreigners are granted a visa to the Arab Republic of Egypt .
It is single-entry visa, unless it states that it is a multiple-entry visa within at most six months of date of issue.

Prerequisites     :    

• filling-in the visa form.
• Paying the scheduled fees.
• Citizens of some countries must have previous permits before being granted the required visa.
• Permission procedures take 15 days. Once the permission issued, the visa procedures begin, thus the visa applicant must contact the consulate to know the latest updates.

Required Documents     :    

To issue a visa for all the nationalities, the following papers are required:
• A passport valid for at least six month
• Two personal photos with a white background
• Filling in a visa application
• A photocopy of the residence card in the foreign country

i hope i was helpful for u .... if u need any more.... i m here :)

have nice day

Thanx  so much on your reply. This information is of such great appreciation from me. Sometimes a person don't get the right information for travelling abroad or work abroad .
Or a person don't read the instructions correctly.

Once again thank u very much for ur generosity, kindness,time and information.It's so much of use to me.

Greetings from South - Africa
CHANTAL  ;)

Thanx for all your help!!!,I got sorted out with my passport , now I just need to sort out my tourist visa.