Big computer shops

Any big computer shops are hcmc?

That sells gaming headsets, mouse.

But important laptop bed desk and laptop stand

Try to check CỬA HÀNG VI TÍNH PHONG VŨ at 264C, Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Quận 3, HCM or HALO at 92A Pasteur P.Bến Nghé, Q.1, HCM.

I dont know specific one
But in Vincom Center A  you can find out some store for laptop, headsets, mouse bla bla and maybe you can ask the staffs others

jadetrang wrote:

I dont know specific one
But in Vincom Center A  you can find out some store for laptop, headsets, mouse bla bla and maybe you can ask the staffs others

Went there already, they sell apple stuff which is good. But not gaming gear or laptop stands.

namron wrote:

Try to check CỬA HÀNG VI TÍNH PHONG VŨ at 264C, Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Quận 3, HCM or HALO at 92A Pasteur P.Bến Nghé, Q.1, HCM.

I will check it out later thanks.

thecoolchazza wrote:
namron wrote:

I will check it out later thanks.

No problem. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Go to the computer area. It is ringed by the following roads:

Cach Manh Tang 8 - Nguyen Thi Minh Khai - Ton That Tung - Bui Thi Xuan. Also hot software, too.

Use www.DiaDiem.com for maps.

Thank you everyone. 

Nguyen thi minh khai is the way to go

I have a toshiba "portege" M500 note book, and am looking to replace the battery, does any one have web address for Saignon computer store that sells lithium ion batteries for lap tops?. hope fully they can read English ( or have translate)