English and/or Art teacher?

Hi! I'm a New Zealander who has just moved to Saigon from Cambodia. My partner and I would like to stay. I'm looking for more teaching work, if you can help or know of someone that can help, that would be good.

I have 2.5 years ESOL teaching experience, a ESOL Certificate and University degree (Applied Arts.) We would like to stay in Saigon or a neighbouring city. Any feedback would be warmly welcomed. All the best!

Lei9h

Pls tell me where you are staying in Saigon?
How about your partner? Is she a native speaker?
Because I am looking for a native female tutor now.
Pls contact me at [email protected]
Lynn

Hi Lei9h:

Please try to go to North American Schools in Saigon; they might need an Art teacher for their high school. Check the  internet for their addresses. Good Luck to you!

Hi Zabrinale,

Thank you very much for your reply, I really appreciate it. Will approach the North American schools in Saigon. Wishing you all the best for everything.

Leigh

Hi,

My name Kat. I am looking for a private english teacher for my son (6 years old)

1. Are you prefer a private teacher?
2. How much for one hour teaching?

Please contact me if you are interesting in. My phone is +84906660245.

Regards,
Kat

Hi Kat,
Where are you located?  What is your pay rate & days & hours required?

Regards,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Can you please give me your phone number or email then we can discuss about this.

I live in HCMC, at TanBinh district.
I can pay 15 usd/ per hour

Please let me know yr opinion.

Thanks and regards,
Kat

Hello everybody,

I advise those looking for a teacher or those looking to teach to post their respective ads in the appropriate section here : Teaching jobs in Vietnam section.

Thanks all

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed