English teacher

I am looking for a English teacher in order to improve my pronunciation (I want to lost my Spanish accent). If you know somebody please contact with me.

Why you need a teacher. if you can hang out with a native speaker or talk over the phone, it'll be perfect, and you'll learn automatically. Watching American/British movies/TV is also useful.

Somebody has to correct my pronunciation. At the same time I do all that you say.

Hello,

Before you attempt movies, there are lots of 'Learn to speak English' videos on YOUTUBE, you need to practice and even memorize sentences. :)

There are lots of websites that teaches English online, like English town.com

All these possibilities I knew..so thanks but I know what I want.

Hello gcamaras

I invite you to place an advert in our Language classes in Riyadh so as to increase your chances to find a teacher to help you better your English.

Also, it is advised for a member to have only one account on the forum, which one of the two ''gcamaras'' and ''gregory Chambers'' you want to keep?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Pues seguramente olvidé la contraseña de una y creé otra cuenta. Creo que es mejor borrar la de Gregory Chambers (Gregorio Cámaras en inglés)
Gracias por la aclaración.

Saludos,

@ gregory Chambers > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: