Need a room in students apartment, or romm in shared apartment

Hi! I am moving soon to KL in order to begin postdoc at the UM. I am looking for a room, it can be flat shared by student or so, with good connection by subway with the city center. I am female, 28 years old from Poland, friendly clean and I have dealed with people of many nationalities thus have no problem with finding agreement.
If you have any information or can help in some way please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards Asia.

I am also new in KL and from Japan I want to share the flat like you. Doing job me & my husband.
Please mail me at [email protected]

Regards,
Tomoko.

Tomoko - try looking at www.ibilik.my - however it is quite difficult to find a flat share for couples.

Carter201 - depending on which campus you need to be at (there are several) you could look for places along the LRT from Gombak to Kelana Jaya at stations Kerinchi, Taman Jaya, or Universiti (plus others further away if prices are too high.

http://www.malaxi.com/map_transit.html

hi , i have a suitale master room for you.whats app me at 60162331752 or [email protected] for details

Hello all

Whether you are seeking rentals or offering rentals, we have a dedicated space on this site for your adverts : Housing in Kuala Lampur

Please help us properly list the housing adverts by placing your over there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team