Long term Property Rental

well this was my plan and i would like to speak to you privately if at all possible i have NO plans of doing anything wrong i just dont want everyone knowing my plans could you email me please if not that is ok to [email protected] thank you very much

Kferris---

can you email me please at tnfishingnut at gmail  dot com thank you

Hello,
I would suggest you contact Ramon Nunez if you're looking for a place on Ambergris Caye. You can get his contact information from his resort website for Ramons' Village Resort. Please tell him that Marcie referred you. Good luck!

I will be looking @ placencia thank you

I live here full time.   Most of the people on this blog do not live here full time.   I have a credit union account locally which did  not have all the paperwork needed with Atlantic Bank.  I also have an account at a large bank in the USA, and use my debit card to get cash here, then conduct my local business in cash.   Frankly I think the local banks are not interested in complying with all the paper work The USA wishes to enforce on USA expats, so they are discouraging USA citizens from getting accounts.   .   Canadians seem to prefer the Scotia Bank.    Anyone who lives here part time does not need a local account.   Full time residents need a local account if  they have a work permit/business here.   I really do not want both the USA and Belizean governments meddling in my bank business.

Check out Pedros Hotel. Cheap and good reviews.

reading through blogs on property rentals it is apparent that many enquiries
are for accomadation  some time in the future...    most of the more attractive rentals are usually let within a couple of weeks, so it is not
surprising that agents do not give information to enquirers looking months ahead.   apart from December and January there is usually a good range of
properties available, many respondents suggest finding short term accomadation on arrival, and then getting "a feel" for the area, before deciding, advice which I endorse.. on my first visit to belize I spent six weeks
touring the entire country, narrowing areas of interest, which I then revisited.