Invitation letter for tourist visa

hey guys .
Im Ahmed from Egypt.  I have recently found out that i will need an invitation letter for my tourist visa and travel permission . I prepared everything for my travel but this requirement omg i dont know what to do .
any one can help me with that invitation letter or can give me any contact info to someone that can help me ?
I would be thankful for ur help guys .

i havent heard about that.  my husband who is egyptian has traveled to turkey on several occasions including coming soon.  He didnt have a letter of invitation as far as I know

its still my first flight on my passport , and due to security stuff they can prevent me from travelling if i dont have an invitation

In most countries that require a Letter of Invitation, the person issuing the letter must be either a citizen or permanent resident of that country, He/she must also be a family member or long-time friend of the "invitee" or it is quite likely the letter simply won't be accepted by the immigration authorities.

Also, in most countries, a Letter of Invitation carries with it some very serious legal and financial responsibilities, such as being responsible that the 'invitee' will actually leave the country when the visa visit has expired. Usually one must also act as a guarantor for the financial sufficiency of the 'invitee' for the duration of their stay, in other words they will support the individual financially if they do not have sufficient funds for the entire stay.

Therefore it is highly unlikely that you'll ever see a total stranger giving a Letter of Invitation to another stranger. You certainly won't find anyone here willing to do so.

NOTE:  It is a criminal offense to solicit or offer a false Letter of Invitation for the purpose of obtaining a visa. Any false statements or omission of important information in a Letter of Invitation will not only result in refusal of the visa, but can also result in refusal to accept any further applications for any visa for that nation. It can also result in criminal charges for both parties.

Check up with your travel agent about the letter.

I don't think you'll need an invitation letter for tourist visa because I have some Egyptian friends who usually visit Turkey but never told me that they need it

You don't need one unless you want stay more than 3 months?

Unfortunately Ahmed's post is true. But only in one case. If your passport shows your academic qualification rather than your occupation, then you are required to get a letter of invitation. These are the rules at the Turkish embassy in Egypt. What you can do is change the academic qualification in your national ID to your current job occupation. Afterwards you can renew your passport to show your job occupation. Only then, you'll be able to issue a tourist visa. If you are unemployed, then you can go change it from the syndicate which your faculty you graduated from belongs to.

I was planning to visit Turkey this September, but I faced the same issue. Would anyone happen to know is there a chance to still get an invitation letter from any kind of institution in Turkey ? That would save me a lot of time