Multiple visa

Hi,

Does anyone know if the government has restricted multiple exit-reentry for now, or is it the employer who decides? I've not been able to get a multiple lately and am wondering why.

Thanks.

There is no restriction on multiple exits. I think its your employers sitting on their ar*** using that as an excuse. Admittedly, the passport office is busy nowadays but exits never stop.

Its your employer who can get it done, simple procedure, the same for single entry and multiple. last year i got for 6 months and i applied during September last week. This year they gave me for 5 months before ramadhan. Single exit-reentry cost 200 SAR, Multiple 500 SAR. Push your employer to provide you multiple.

Well. The employer can issue either, but the problem is that the multiple visa must be issue from passports office (i.e. someone representing your employer, or your employer himself, has to go there physically to issue the multiple visa for you). The single visa, on the other hand, can be issued online and immediately. So, your employer may have thought that it is not worth the effort. That's all.

my company has always issued the multiple exit reentry visa online and immediately!

Ive just gotten one this last week and I had no problem

Multiple exit entry are NOT issued online! Muqeem and Absher do not yet support issuance of multiple visas. I know this for a fact.

There is a difference between online issuance and online retrieval/printing of an already-issued visa.