Selling cars in muscat

Hi,
My husband and me were living in muscat and left for a
his job change in april 2014. The new ban came in to effect and due to some issues the visa has still got stuck. i would like to request some help on the issue, We have a car which we did not sell since we wanted to come back on new visa. How can we sell the cars. Can anyone please guide me on this with proceedure and neccessary documentation to be done.Thanks a ton in advance

Hi
Pls tell me the details of your car

call me john 92095939

trunab wrote:

Hi,
My husband and me were living in muscat and left for a
his job change in april 2014. The new ban came in to effect and due to some issues the visa has still got stuck. i would like to request some help on the issue, We have a car which we did not sell since we wanted to come back on new visa. How can we sell the cars. Can anyone please guide me on this with proceedure and neccessary documentation to be done.Thanks a ton in advance

Which type of car and how much are you selling?

We have a mazda6 but the real question is that the cars are on my husbands name and his cancelled his resident card for new visa which we don't think will work out. Is there a way we can sell it

Hi trunab - pls know that you can post an advert in the Cars for sale in Muscat section as it might help :)

trunab wrote:

We have a mazda6 but the real question is that the cars are on my husbands name and his cancelled his resident card for new visa which we don't think will work out. Is there a way we can sell it

Contact Seeb ROP. They have a processof changing the name to your name (If you have a license) or to anyone's name (known by you) who can take the ownership.

I guess there's a form, available at ROP, that has to be filled by you in order to change the ownership.You will have to provide ur husband's ID card copy and the cancelled visa page of the passport.

Thank you Schaz,

Me and my husband both are not in oman so have asked some acquaintances to check.

But thanks a ton for helping