Just arrived on 90 day work visa I want to go home

Can anyone advise please.

I have just arrived here 3 days ago...on work visa 90 days. I have not started the ikama process and want to go home the job is not what they told me about in the interview and the hours are ridiculous and again not what was agreed in interview.

Can anyone advise please how I can leave immediately without any fuss and let my employers know this is not going to work out for me and I want to be honest and leave now.

Do I need final exit from them? I intend to return here with a new employer and new visa will require a final exit letter from this employer.

I don't want any salary or even for them to reimburse me for the visa cost I incured getting here. I am happy to leave and pay for my own ticket.

Please advise your help is most appreciated.

I think you will need a final exit.

But what job could possibly be that bad

Do you have any information if for sure need a final exit at this stage? Or just a no objection letter from company to show there are no hard feelings etc?

No u need an exit visa otherwise you will not be able to leave the country.

Exit visa can be issued easily by the employer. It's just one piece of paper and you take it with you to the airport.

Hello Shamakhan ( Is this a male or female name?)

You said 'arrived here 3 days ago...on work visa 90 days' .

90 days work visa is 'Temporary Work Visa' which is a single entry and single exit visa therefore IQAMA process is not applicable.

Now coming to the subject on  job content , level and working hours not according to the contract, my first advise will be to see a possibility of completing 3 months . If you are convinced that the environment is  really unbearable, you must discuss immediately with your employer. Your offer of not getting compensated for airline tickets and visa expenses will be taken as a signal of your weakness and will go against you.

In case of any problem, a telephone call from Ireland Embassy Riyadh to your employer will do the necessary. :dumbom:

Quote:  'Experience' is what you get, when you do not get what you wanted.

Thank you for all your advise. I am planing to come back immediately with a new company. Won't the new visa require some kind of no objection letter from this company to show there are no hard feelings?  If so what is the procedure? I just ask them for a no objection letter and head to the airport with an exit visa?

Thank you for all your advise. I am planing to come back immediately with a new company. Won't the new visa require some kind of no objection letter from this company to show there are no hard feelings?  If so what is the procedure? I just ask them for a no objection letter and head to the airport with an exit visa?

Don't ask them about anything! Take the next flight. If you don't have an iqma yet, and your passport is with you, you can exit with no problem, but you gotta do it quickly before your iqama is issued.

I'm due to go out next month
can you tell me the company whom it was with

Hi there,

Don't know if you found any help, for which company are you working, you can email me to [email protected].  We have the same problem.  Best is to go to your countries embassy or consulate.  I wish you all of the best. If you find a way please let me know with a message to my email and from which country you are from.

Regards

Elsie
[email protected]