Selling Jewellery

Hello I need some help please. I have some gold jewellery and some new high quality watches, which I bought with me and have decided that I wont really be needing them. Where can I sell the jewellery and or watches? I do not want to deal with Ebay and such sites, but deal with reputable dealers.
Any help suggestion?
The gold jewellery is NOT antique
Many thanks in advance.

Unless you sell privately, in most cases, you are only going to get the gold value of any jewelery; which is usually about 1/10th of the value it has as a piece of jewellery. Are you willing to take that kind of a loss, really? If you try and sell to a jewellery store you're probably not going to get much more either, since they want to maximize their profit.

I'd suggest that despite your reservations about e-bay and other online sales sites that you select one of them, doing otherwise is going to generate a loss for you. You might want to think about trying to find a local rummage sale / jumble sale that's taking place and try selling the items there. You should also consider having them appraised professionally first so you can prove their value and that they're really gold, potential buyers will really want proof of that.

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes The jewellery is all 100% pure and valued. Dont think a rummage sale would generate their value. :-)
Most of it is solid 18 and 24 c.

Be sure to check out many places such as pawn shops and be sure of the exact gold weight and how much they pay per gram before selling anything.
We sold allot of old gold pieces at pawn shops last trip to Las Vegas, we searched many shops before finding one that gave a decent price per gram, they didn't even take off for the few grams of stones in each piece.
I have never sold gold here in Hungary, not sure why as we once sold loose stones of emeralds here and got a decent, fair price at the time.
Since then the shop is closed so sorry, can't pass them onto you.
I know most of the European gold is at least 18 carat, in the US it is common for allot of gold to be 14 carat.
Know the carat of any gold you plan on selling because the prices vary depending on that.
Maybe go into one of those,"We buy Gold" shops that are about the city and see what they will offer you.
Just be extra sure to know the weight first, don't let on that you know the weight and see if they are cheaters or not.
If they try to undersell the quality or the weight then walk out.
You can buy yourself a small scale on line so you will get an accurate reading for yourself.

Thanks for the reply.