**Final Exit and Re entry on new work visa**

Hi guys,

I hope everyone is well, Im creed currently on a adventure in Saudi Arabia, i am currently on a dependent visa as have been for 10 months. I have found a job in a school, they have advised me they can't transfer my iqama due to some new rules and issues, and it is very easy and convenient for me to to go on final exit and come on a new visa via embassy in London. My question is 1. what do you guys think? i am worried as this will mean leaving my wife alone in KSA and I'm not guaranteed entry back in. 2. are they issuing work visas in london as hajj is coming up and I'm concerned i don't get stuck there. any help or guidance will be very appreciative.

thank you

Hi Creed

Any information on the UK Saudi embassy delays at Hajj/Eid time?

Thanks

Sorry I don't know anything, I was hoping someone could help me out on this thread...  :(

your new employer just don't want to process the transfer of sponsorship.

your wife's sponsor must give a no objection letter about transferring your sponsorship to another company.
your new employer will then bring your iqama to MOI & MoLabor with the no objection letter, for the sponsor change.

there are cases, where no sponsor change is required, only a work permit from Ministry of Labor to be secured. but only for special  cases and that requires your new employer to have a very pleasant relationship with someone from the labor office.

remember, rules are rules here, but if you have a good relationship with any saudi, you can do many things.

I suggest that you do not go on a final exit visa unless you sort out your new visa. You can take exit/re entry visa and go to saudi embassy in London to do this. Once the new visa is granted, then you can return to saudi, exit on a final exit visa and return immediately on the new visa

Thanks for opinions guys. But is this possible? I'm sure the embassy in London won't issue me a work visa unless I have been granted a final exit visa. The agent dealing with the paperwork Etc advised me to get a final exit slip once exit. I don't know what this is or if it's needed.

I know a recent case of my direct manager who got his new employer to sort out his new visa before he leaves. It is possible. You just need to tell them the facts .. And that you cannot leave your wife in the country alone in the interim.

I know another case 2 yrs ago for some one who left on final exit to Abu Dhabi air port, then he returned to Riyadh on the next flight on the new visa. It is possible. Just ask your new employer about this

Hi Get your employment visa and Agency name there in London who have authorization to endorse there than you can make your final exit no problem Insha Allah your wife will be safe here and if you need any time she want to go back to her native country she can

creed plz contact me on inbox I will guide you all. In short its safe to proceed, so contact me on cell number I will try guide u best from my similar experience lately..