Spanish guy looking forward to improve his english

Hi there, my name is Jose.
I am really looking forward to improve my english.
I would like to be able to think as a english person so I do not need to translate from spanish into english.
Being a teacher it will help me to explain you whatever you need to know in spanish.
That's all, I hope you want to help me.
Kind regards.
Jose.

Hi Jose,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your topic is now on the Malaga anglophone forum for more interaction.

I suggest you to post an ad in the Language classes in Malaga section, it might help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you very much Priscilla, I will do it right now.
Best regards.
Jose.

Hi im willing to help you...but pls return me a favor.. i want you to teach me a spanish language..thank you..

Helllo :) ,, i love everything related to spain :), so we can practise English if we want :)

Ohhhgood as I love to help more English language,, I am from the Philippines but my English is quite good as I live in Ireland,, most English speakers ,,for over 30 yrs,,,,

Hi, my name is Yeshuri. Maybe I could help you, if you help me with Spanish in return :) my native language is English.

Hi
How are you.. I like

Hello everyone! :)
Last summer I was on holiday in the Philippines and was a wonderful experience, because I would spend more time and learn a little more the country and its people. I want to improve my English. It really gives me respect be there alone, to be a longer season. I would contact some Spaniards and Filipinos residing there, and I can recommend, good places and rent a room, etc ...

Thank you very much, and congratulations to all.