- From: Ras al Khaimah
- Registered: 2009-08-06
- Posts: 5793
AL AIN - Cost of Living
It would be nice to start a discussion on the Cost of Living in Al Ain.
Please share with us your experience on the subject. It is important that prospective newcomers can get an idea on what they have to look forward to.
How much do you pay for:
- accommodation (point out the type of accomodation)
- public transport (tube, bus etc ...)
- food prices (monthly budget)
- price of bread, milk, eggs and meat
- medical insurance (if any)
- medical consultation
- school fees (specify the school your kids are attending)
- water and electricity
- petrol prices
- internet, telephone landline, mobile phone
- average prices of a good menue in a traditional restaurant
- prices of a beer and of a coffe
and you may add up if I forgot a point which you deem important
Thanks for your contribution!