How long does it take to get married in Tunisia?

I'm Tunisian girl who live in seoul, south korea I'm already married here with my korean husband but i still have visa problem so we wanna go back to tunis to get married there ones again~ well as i see the document is not so hard to make it but my husband don't have single certified anymore cause he already got married with me and our marriage is registered in korea so should we just give them our marriage certificate instead he's single certified?  And one more question please my husband so busy working so he can't stay more than 7 to 10 days maximum in tunisia . Is that problem? As i see in some comments many said they should be there around 2 weeks or 21 days ! I really wonder why ! My husband already convert to islam in korea but tunisian government said he must go tunisian mofti to convert (so stupid) islam is everywhere not only in tunis~ its not even cheap the airplane ticket is more than 3 mille Tnd  so it will be ×2 bloody expinsive ! Anyway as i see he just need to be in tunisia to get the islam certified and signe our marriage papaer and go back to korea ~ and i will wait im tunisia to finish the rest (waiting our marriage papaer to be registered and get my f6 visa) then i fly back to korea! So what do u think ? Plz any good answers here? Thanks

@innaperla,

Unfortunately, the marriage procedure with a foreigner is complicated for the Tunisian girl. Your husband has to convert and you need to send his birth certificate, copy of his passport and copy of his background check to the Mufti office so they can schedule a date for him to meet the Mufti ! That has to be done 10 days before your arrival to Tunis and then you can call them again to fix your interview.

wow    can yu tell me how yu find korea  ... i wanna go there !!  :')