Starting up a business / company in Norway

Hey everybody :)

Me and my partner are in the process of planning to start our own company here in Norway.
If anybody has any experience they could share or links to information, that would be great! Doesn't matter whether it is in norsk or english as my partner is Norwegian.
We basically want to find out about the whole administrative side of things.
*Registration
*Tax
*Laws
*How an "AS" company works and how it's different to the other options

Any information/responses would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there what type of business are you planning then maybe I can help you.
Regards

Sean

We are starting our own graphic design / advertising agency :)

The registration process is relatively easy. You could start with a ENK type of company that does not require capital and very little registration fee. See Brønnøysundregistrene http://www.brreg.no/ for the process. Creating an AS is a little more complicated so maybe it is best to start by an ENK. VAT registration is mandatory if you invoice more then NOK 50K, you can start invoicing before the registration process is completed and then retroactively adjust the invoices.

Hi all the world, my name, I mbark 34 years, I am Moroccan and I live in Gdansk, Poland I Storekeeper and I would like to live in Norway, for I do against any idea of the steps to do at all thank you if you have any advice to give me,

Salut tout monde, je m'appelle ,mbark j'ai 34 ans,je suis marocain et je habite à Gdansk, Pologne je suis Magasinier et j'aimerai vivre en Norvège, par contre je ne aucun idée des démarches a faire, en tout cas je vous remercie si vous avez un conseil à me donne,

yannik1 wrote:

Salut tout monde, je m'appelle ,mbark j'ai 34 ans,je suis marocain et je habite à Gdansk, Pologne je suis Magasinier et j'aimerai vivre en Norvège, par contre je ne aucun idée des démarches a faire, en tout cas je vous remercie si vous avez un conseil à me donne,

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum. That way others can understand your post.

Thank you.

Hi all the world, my name, I mbark 34 years, I am Moroccan and I live in Gdansk, Poland I Storekeeper and I would like to live in Norway, for I do against any idea of the steps to do at all thank you if you have any advice to give me,