Pet sitting

I am looking for a reliable pet sitter, in the KLCC area,  who could take care of my cat when my husband and I are travelling.

Hi Tosca1212,

Could you please post in the Kuala Lumpur pets classifieds?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

hi maam and sir im here janeth looking for a job,,,if u need me as your pet setter please call me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Hi Tosca

I'm moving with my two cats to KL soon, and wonder if you have had any luck with a reliable pet sitter?

Would be great if you can let me know your experience, as I will be needing such a service frequently for short spells when I am traveling.

Thanks!

Hello Pigonwing,

I finally found a lovely cat sitter!!! And I highly recommend her. She lives around PJ but for a higher fare she can cover areas like KLCC.

Her name is Anita Chen and her email address is: [email protected]

She is a real cat lover, she has 9 of her own.

Welcome to KL!

Tosca

Hi Tosca

Thank you so much! That's really helpful - always good to have someone that has been tried and recommended.

Hope you're enjoying your stay in KL.

Appreciate your help!

Best regards
Pigonwings

Hi, I provide pet sitting services. In future when you need to look for a pet sitter, do contact me. My email is xxx. References / testimonials can be provided at your request

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising your own services is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct