A New Way for Networking, Partying & Hanging-Out in Jeddah

:rolleyes:  Hello everyone :thanks:   

After being member in this website for a long time, I can tell that the only problem  :sosad:  for not meeting up smoothly with new friends. It is because we have to connect to this website every time  :(  . I have better ideas to create our own way of immediate communications  :cool:  :

1- I will create a Whats App or Facebook group (You vote) for expats and I will be the administrator.  :gloria
2- I will receive your kind requests to join the group and filter, manage all requests to meet some standards & criteria like (gender balance, common interests, ...etc)  :/
3- Then we will be sharing and announcing all events and details for Jeddah expats.   :):cheers:
Please let me know if that works for you guys.. so to keep the process on and to provide you with further details regarding the group. Note that this group will be only used for fun and leisure. :top::offtopic:
A little about myself: I was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and lived most of my life in Jeddah. Although I had lived in Vancouver for several times, I am considered as Jeddawi. I work in the field of events management as a communication manager in a leading international company. One more thing, I like watching movies, reading books, writing blogs as well as playing music (Aud or Oud).

Good idea.
Am interested.
Thanx

Hello Wadinly

Even if you created another app or page somewhere else, members will have to connect to be able to communicate!

Besides its not at all cool, to come here to seek for expats and make publicity to ask them move onto somewhere else just because you cannot meet new friends!

We help members to organize Expat Meet ups in different regions, plus we are an international reknown site for helping people in Expatriation over the world!

Why not put all your efforts to make expats communicate here itself, rather than elsewhere?

With all our protective systems ( like anti spamming) + Moderation team who spots scammers and kick them out, our members feel protected to communicate here itself.

Feel free to exchange skype ou phone numbers through private message to those people who wish to meet up and just get going ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team