Looking for part time work

Hello,

I am a Canadian living in the centre of Luanda and I am interested in finding part time work.  I predominantly have experience in the hospitality industry; assistant manager at a bar in Devon, England and bar tending, waitressing and hosting for some of the busiest and reputable restaurants in London.  I speak fluent English, French and I get by well in Portuguese.  I would be interested in reception, travel and tourism, admin or hospitality work as these are the areas in which I have previous experience.  I am reliable, hard working, honest and punctual. 
For anyone who is interested, I would be happy to send you my CV or alternatively I can be contacted on ***.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.

Hi KristinaNS,

I suggest you to post your ad in the jobs section, it might help you in your search.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Good morning Kristina.
Antes de mas gostaria de me apresentar: Me chamo Luzia Da Silva (Pascoalina), e tenho varios futuros projectos que inclui Arte, Hotelaria e Moda.

Questions:
- When you say Part-Time, what time in the day you meant exp: Morning hours or evening?
- How much would you like to earn per hour?
- Do you have a long term visa?
- What type of visa do you have and for how long?
- Do you drive and have a car?

Please let me know.
Thank you for your attention.

Pascoalina

Hi Pascoalina,
Let me introduce myself also, my name is liliana and I just came here a month ago. I am looking for job opportunities, even part-time. I am in possess of an ordinary visa and I am improving my Portuguese already. i do not drive here in Luanda (I live in Talatona) but possibly I might be able to arrange movements with a driver.
I have been working in fashion industry in Italy for the last four years.

Please let me know if you have any suggestion or proposal for me.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Cheers
Liliana

Good day, Thank you for your message.
Please send me your Resume and also any reference number. From mid  August we will be hiring and help with visa.

Pascoalina

Sorry, dear. I forgot to send you my email.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : send your email in private for safety reaons pls

Hello Pascoalina,

Sorry for the late reply, I am currently inportugal recovering from having a baby by cesarean.  I am due to be back in Luanda within the next few months (Angolan visas take a bit of time to organise).

My children will be I a crèche during the day so I would be interested in day time work.  I have what they call a permanent temporary visa, in other words a spousal visa.  We anticipate to be in Angola for another few years as my husband grew up there (he spent 14 years as a child/teenager in luanda).  In terms of pay, I believe that would depend on the job description.  I do drive and I do have my own personal car (not company car).

I lok forward to hearing from you,
Kristina Statham

Hello Pascoalina,
Did you receive my mail? Just to be sure I sent to the correct address.
Thanks,
Liliana

Good afternoon Ms. Kristina. Congratulations on your Baby, hopping that you are recovering well. Dear, still now I have no idea on what is your skills. We have the following upcoming Part-time positions:

Costumer Service Representative (In-out bond calls, advertisement) food department ... some work you can do it at home on your own comfort - Aug. 24th, 2015 - 50,000Kz p/m
Personal assistant (Calls, Hotel, Home, Airport service) Tour Assistance department - Sept. 15th - 70,000Kz p/m+ 20,000 for petrol and car assistance
Fashion Designer Personal Assistance (Coordinate and booking events, network etc.)  Fashion Department  - Aug. 31st - 95,000kz p/m (Full-time position only)

There will be also some day care services from October, but I don't have the info. yet.

Let me know, my number is 936481958 from 9am to 5pm (is case I don't answer please text me and I will get back to you.

Remain blessed.

Pascoalina

Good afternoon Pascoalina,

I have worked in the hospitality industry for 15 years, in various countries, and therefore have a very strong customer service skill set.  There is also an element of sales involved in the hospitality industry.  I can forward you my CV if this helps.

I will be in Portugal until I receive my sons Angola visa which should take a couple of months to process.  I have return flights to luanda for the 15th October.  I fully understand if this ifs far too late for you as I am assuming that you will need employees to start working as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kristina

Hello Pascoalina,
My name is Odunayo, I just moved from Nigeria to Luanda,I reside at Talatona with my  husband and Children.
I am a lawyer by profession with over 9 years experience.  I have some experience in Customer Service, human resources etc having headed a corporate service department. I am looking for a job not necessarily a legal job, it could be a customer service job, HR, business Developer, teaching,any related job.

I am fluent in English both written and spoken, I am learning Portuguese too.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you

@ Oloke1 > To raise your chances, i also invite you to post in the Jobs in Luanda section.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: