I want a female partner to play tennis with me

Hi everyone ,,
as you see in the title , i'm saudi female and i want play tennis but i need partner to play with her , so if you are female , live in riyadh and would play with me contact me here :))

Hello Nourasa,

Welcome to Expat-Blog.............
Please post this thread in Riyadh Forum for better understanding...........

Regards,
Anil

Ok .. Thank you so much

Wish I could help you.. as "long distance TT"  :joking:

thank you sweetie ❤️

Moved to the Riyadh forum.

Armand
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: Off topic]

she said female. there's nothing mixed about that

NouraSa wrote:

Hi everyone ,,
as you see in the title , i'm saudi female and i want play tennis but i need partner to play with her , so if you are female , live in riyadh and would play with me contact me here :))

Hi,
I used to play TT often, I have played Tennis only few times(So not so good in it as TT).

Hi sweetie (seek_15)
i'm not professional too i'm just  beginner but i love to play and practice :)

Yippee....

~ am excited..

but can join u from next month....
:(

sure ! , no problem :)

rareshine wrote:

she said female. there's nothing mixed about that

just a suggestion. my daughter and i can play as mixed partners.
btw i'm teaching my daughter tennis every weekend in the sheraton hotel. you can watch us in the court.

great ! sheraton hotel is near to me , maybe this saturday morning i will go there and i hope to see you : )

Well do you play bowling

no , but why not i will try one day :)

I am a female living in Riyadh, and I would love to play tennis regularly with someone (I'm an absolute beginner though). Are you still looking for a partner NouraSa? :)

Hi lola333. Where do you play tennis in riyadh? Ive been looking for a female partner to play. Tennis. If you are still interested please let me know.thanks

Hi NouraSa.. Im interested to play tennis and looking for a tennis female partner. Pleaselet me knowif you are still interested. Hope for your reply. Thank you

Hi Tennis101! I sent you a private message, please check you inbox. Hope to hear back from you soon :)

Hi..I am Malaysian.. Interested in searching female tennis player..

Hey! I'm looking for a tennis partner as well , let me know if you're still interested

yes, finally..when, where?
looking forward to play with you

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via your private message system. Thank you

Ok great!
There's a court in al Manahil in the DQ?
What do you think?

Hey! I'm looking for a tennis parter , let me know if you're interested

So in al manahil do u need a memberahip to play? Or do u just bring urself and ur racket and go ahead and play? How does this work??...

Thank you already whoever is gonna answer ;)

bring yourself, your racket and balls, pay at the gate.

we have tennis games usually monday nights. you can check other players by joining internations punto com.

Hi Noursa,
I would like to playing Tennis with you. Please contact me to pick a day.

Regards