Do you believe in

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Some say, their loved-dead relatives help them.
Or do you think, that there is some invisible-power-source to protect you when you are in danger or in any indecision  condition in life?
Do you have any experience? :)

This kind of thought are religion related..... For the peoples who have strong faith in religion they will believe there is that so called guardian angel but for those who are atheis they will not believe it. Me myself believe there is ...
How about you MAL did yourself believe it?

Bidara sary wrote:

This kind of thought are religion related..... For the peoples who have strong faith in religion they will believe there is that so called guardian angel but for those who are atheis they will not believe it. Me myself believe there is ...
How about you MAL did yourself believe it?

No Guardian angels for me really. They died and gone forever and did not turn back to look at me :)
But my next point... yes I believe that!
But it is not exactly clear whether it was the natural phenomena of my own will power or a some mysterious power around me, helped me. :/

There were the power actually we didn't realize are surrounding us all
Just think how can we breath, how and why our heart beat daily without stop for a little break. Why there is air for us to breath in???

There is more between the earth and heaven then we know.

it all about belief , if matter or belief there in no as such prof is require  :)

Its all about beyond the life......means after death and before birth.......well there is a mystery still nobody knows and those who knows....they don't even show that they know it..................

So we will never know until we die

Who said that we have to wait after we died?

Primadonna wrote:

Who said that we have to wait after we died?

And after the death, who needs a a protection? :D

mal wrote:

Or do you think, that there is some invisible-power-source to protect you when you are in danger or in any indecision  condition in life?

I firmly believe that such a thing exists.  It is rare and most people think it's an old legend from the past, but I think it is very real.  It's called common sense.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR