Moving Accra - need accommodation and schooling inputs Pls

Dear Friends,

I have been asked to move from Lagos to Accra.

At present, I am staying in company leased fully furnished accommodation with family in Lagos.

Request to kindly give light on following aspects:
1. Most Important about my kids education (Elder son - Grade IV & Younger son - Grade I) - kindly suggest suitable Institutions with Fee details ( Admission Fee, Tution/Term Fee, Books, Transportation etc).
2. what is the cost of 2/3 Bed room accommodation in good location like contonement area.
3. Since, I am an Indian my family prefers to stay in Indian community along with other nationals
4. All my family members have Yellow fever & OPV vaccinations. How costly is medical facilities in Ghana/Accra?

Request for your urgent revert above matters.

with regards
Srinivas

If you are looking at an international school in Cantonments area you are looking at fees of $10,000+ for the year. Accommodation can be anything from $3000-5000+ a month in the same area. You can find Indians living in all areas of Accra so I am sure you will find some neighbours.
Medical facilities are available and the costs depend on the type of treatment.

Dear HKann,

Very nice of you and thank you for the inputs.

Approx what will be annual Educational expenses per child in Accra.

Which school is Best one with school fees?

What is the school fees for DPS school per annum?

Kindly help Pls.

regards
Srinivas

I gave you a figure for the costs at an international school. If you want to know about DPS then you need to contact their office as fees change and also depend on the age.
DPS is in Tema so if you are looking at accommodation in Cantonments you would also have to add transport fees.