Looking for a full time job

Hello, I am recently retired from defence service. I am double masters including masters in business administration. I have high experience in administration, logistics, security, training and education,    fire safety and precaution etc. I have been trained in home and  abroad. I have carried out United Nations Peace Missions in Iraq Kuwait and in Ivory Coast. I am awarded with letter of appreciation for my professionalism and bravery. I am presently serving as Director Administration and HRD of a renowned Group. Looking for a suitable job in Malaysia to stay there with family. Regards

Looking for a suitable job. I am 53, a retired  defence officer. I am masters in defence studies and masters in business administration. Have huge experience in administration, logistics, training and education, security matters,  fire safety and precuation, human resource management. Want to live abroad. Best wishes

You are rather old to be looking for a job in Malaysia, but perhaps one route to consider is as a Security Officer with one of the Oil and Gas companies.

Hi your skill set isn't really useful in Malaysia. Anything to do with defence is a bumi thing. Foreigners can only get scraps as sub contractors and usually will be Asian foreigners.I only ever met one western defence guy in Malaysia and he was married to a local had lots of Malay generals as business partners and even then his face didn't fit and he had to fight for the scaps. He refurbished armoured cars and that has to be a bumi contract.