Want to be my friend? I live in Lorient

I am 30yo, mom and wife. We live in Lorient.

Welcome on Expat-blog ElenaC! :) I'm sure you will have new contacts here but tell us a bit more about you? What do you do in Lorient? How long have you been there? Lorient looks a nice place.. :)

All the best,
Christine

Thank you, Christine.

We moved to Lorient from Vancouver 6 months ago. I am looking for people who speak english or russian.

PS: the adbot thing is super annoying.

Welcome on board ElenaC !

Did you have a look the the Brittany expat network ? It may help to find contacts around you.

Regarding the AdBot and advertisement, well, this is the only way we've found to provide a 100% free service to our members (and it will always be free ;))

Thanks for the tip. Have you tried adwords at all? Just curious...

I didn't get your question ? We have several sponsors such as HSBC, and we use google adsense by default

Got it.

hi I am Ram living in Lille,France. i want to be your friend

Hi there,
I am Australian, so yes I speak English.
I will be moving to Vannes permanently soon. I am here this week with all the Strikes which still has some novelty interest for me. i suspect next year ill just be annoyed.
Ill also be back in Christmas to start organising "the cross over" as my partner and i like to call it.
He is french yes, but an unsual french having grown up a little on guadeloupe.
Are you handling Lorient ok? I have noticed that this area of france is so different from anywhere else!
hope you are starting to settle in
Nikki

Hi, Nikki: yes, you are right, Bretagne is different from the rest of France (though this could be said about any part of France, really).

We are settled in, Lorient is fun. I imagine Vannes will be a lot more exciting though. We have been doing a bit of travelling this year- paris, champagne, the loire valley, cote d'azur, a lot of Bretagne.

The French seem to love their strikes..

Hope your move goes smoothly.. Where about in Vannes are you? We are planning on exploring the golfe du morbihan  a little more in November.

Hey Cath. I love Concarneau! There is a little soap shop in the ville close that I love buying soap from.

Lorient is pretty blah, we usually drive out in your direction (pont aven, concarneau) or brest/vannes for aquariums.

Let me guess.. your husband is in shipbuilding?:)

Hi Elena.. I am from Singapore.. Coming to Brittany next year.. My darling gf is getting married to a Frenchie there...  Hows life there?. Any interestng plaCes for me and husband to visit?.

Huda, Mother of  3 wonderuful .. Boys.. Well.. Sometimes.. Not so wonderful.. Lol..

Hi are you still in Lorient?if possible l wish to contact with you .