PDO Labor clearance

Moreover,
Do anyone knows if the PDO school have open their new building or still!

Cheers,
MAZ

Ouuuaaaayyyyyy
Finaly after 11 month of waiting. Visa received.
Congratulation mohamed.
Skibby, any news about your visa?

Great news, Mohamad!

For me, still waiting. They estimate within 4 weeks.

mahamad maz,

how you got your family visa? was it pre-negotiated? as i was told that after issuing my work visa, my family visa can be issued only after 6 months. and i can bring my wife only after 6 months.

so are there different rules for different category or i am being fooled here?

Dear All (Especially those who are waiting their LC's),

I have noticed that lot of people from December batch are still waiting for their LC's and most of the questions are from this batch so I would like to answer them all (as per my experience of getting LC & VISA and lot of communication with HR).

I hope the following points will cover most of the questions;

Everybody's time to receive LC is different and you can not calculate time based on someone who got his/her LC/VISA
This time varies between 1 month to 11 months (based on feedback provided by people on this thread)
It is highly unlikely that your LC request will turned down by MoM (it only gets delayed until the requesting employers fulfill the omanization requirements etc., I never saw any LC turned down by MoM during last one year)
Once you get LC means getting visa is just a formality of one to two weeks (Provided you are medically fit)
As I mentioned you can not compare two persons same is the case with companies, you can't compare two companies time to get LC's

The only think you can do is to keep faith, keep waiting and don't resign from your current jobs as it'll add more agony to the waiting...

I hope you can understand how RCING waited for 11 months  ;)  and finally got the VISA...

Take care and live the life without the worry of loosing anything....

Regards,
Tech-Base

Hi tech base ... Thanks for sharing ur exp ... Great info ....,

Thanks Tech-Base...
You are giving us some hope

I think for us who were interviewed last November in Dubai will need to wait more. Im guessing those who were interviewed earlier and with family status will get the LC and visa first.

Sora-  are your comments based on any response from PDO ??? But I see some guys got it who submitted doc to PDO in December ...

@Okpv

No man this is my assumption. Also, maybe those who got the LC& Visa for the December batch are "family status" that's why they are fixing It first due to the schooling of the kids.

@sora- i too submitted in third week of dec with family status .. But no response yet on LC .. As tech base mentioned above - very random process .  We can't really compare case to case ...

The response above give some hope...
But I have heard that some companies at the the interview says "you are the best candidate for this job...", then asked you to send the documents for LC. And after that they send you emails that you should wait more and more. But in reality they have got LC and hired another man. What do you think  about that?

Hi mohammed
if you go on june may become problem because you need to find seat for your kid, i don't know maybe that time pdo school maybe full.
my plan is if i Will get the LC within next days i will move before end of may.
other thing i don't know if you need  to go first and then you bring your family, i think need to clarify this with pdo
wishes all the best to you and all our members

regards

Hi sora
i don't think so, some of november teal get his LC, me from november and still waiting not because they start with family status because also me i will be as family status,  i don't think pdo can hire other people to replace other, if saudi aramco yes, because happened, but pdo no, then even pdo is good company i think from my side i cannot wait 11 months, actuly pdo is jv with shell and because i am working as consultant for shell in other country as 28/28 is very good for me because i selected pdo because only famiky status not because salary.
i hope we will get our LC next few days, so we can plan ourselves and because i am onmy days off.

Regards

Dear "arharsh46" and all team members:

I get a promise email from arrivals Team of PDO that my family visa will be ready within 10 working days as from 27/4/2015.

Cheers,
MAZ

Add me to the club.  I am waiting for LC since Nov 14'.  This post gives me hope.  If nothing else I have company within my misery. ;)

Hi all
Any one LC today or some thing from PDO, it look we go back to zero :sleep

regards

Nothing received .,, pls share if any one received any response

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have received my visa and my family will get their visa next week Inchallah, also two shipping agents called me yesterday and one of them came today to survey my house furniture20 ft container (Sea shipping) + 45 Kg/person (Air shipping(  No car to be shipped, but tomorrow the other agent will visit me and survey my house furniture and I will ask about the car shipping, even OPD rep on Dubai told me that no problem to ship the car.

However, we will fly to Muscat on 15/6/2015

Cheers
MAZ

Are we back to zero?? No response from PDO

@Maz,

Thanks man for the info. Glad that you finally can make it there..  :)

@ MAZ
congrats man...all the best

Hi all

PDO provide a 31m3 container by sea and 35kg by air.
did any any one know if the residence provided by PDO is equipped by furniture or not?
if the residence is equipped, what kind of personnel effect (beside the clothes) we need to ship?
the 35kg provided by air, is that other then the baggage allowance given by air company or they mean the same item?

please advice me.

I think you better ask the HR about it. But it should be different since the other one is on the baggage allowance from the airline.

Rcing wrote:

Hi all

PDO provide a 31m3 container by sea and 35kg by air.
did any any one know if the residence provided by PDO is equipped by furniture or not?
if the residence is equipped, what kind of personnel effect (beside the clothes) we need to ship?
the 35kg provided by air, is that other then the baggage allowance given by air company or they mean the same item?

please advice me.

Hi Rcing,
you'll be provided with furnished house for first three months only (this is just to give you enough time to receive the personal effect by sea). after three months you'll be moved to your permanent accommodation where you'll be needing what you shipped :-)
This is how I was told by the representatives...

Thanks & regards,
Tech-Base

@Rcing

Man question. I also have heard that PDO will provide furniture allowance (no idea if this is true). But if they shipped the personal effects then they might not provide that anymore.

Anyway, to all of you who got the LC + Visa, congratulations!

I got the response from PDO today - similar response that was received 3 weeks back,,

"Please accept our sincere apology for the delay in obtaining your LC due to reasons beyond our control (government approval). However, I would like to confirm that your LC application has been submitted to the authorities and yet to be obtained, we anticipate the process to be much faster than before since we've recently obtained a step out for our submissions.

At this stage we unfortunately still unable to provide you with a timeline.

Again, we appreciate your patience, we'll keep you posted on the progress upon receiving an update."

@Okpv

Guess we just need to wait for few more months. Lets just pray that after all the waiting, everything will turn out positive.

@ sora.. Let's hope for the best .. Guess MOM will not turn down any of us LC application after this long wait ...what I understand is that it's very unlikely that LC will be rejected..  Hope we will get approval before end of May .. Let's see .. Pls share meanwhile if u get any update ...

it look nobody recieved LC last 2 weeks.

hopefully by end of the year we will get it...hahaha... :D

It sort of seems like the batches they are doing these in include both LC and then visa. They submit a batch of LC applications, wait for approval. Then send those over for visa approval. Once those visas have been approved they start next batch of LC followed by visa. Repeat.

Who knows.

It seems theN nobody from Novemeber Batch got the LC.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a November batch or any other month prior to the recent movement we've seen. I think there are batches starting for all of us now which probably work similarly to described above. Not sure it matters which month you accepted the job or when you sent you paperwork. It seems LC submissions (or resubmissions) are just starting for all of us in April.

It is good news when they've sent you a letter directly that LC has been submitted for you. That means you should get it in a few weeks time and then visa a couple of weeks later.

My experience and opinion.

Anyway Lets wait until we get the LCs and then later Visa.

I am agree with you skibby, i don't think they sent our documents earlier, because i sent my documents in december, then last february they ask me to send my scanned passport, because the hard copy is not clear they say.
maybe other people also recieved same mail.

Regards

Hi all
I also got visa .............-:)

Hello all,
Thank you for your updates. Congrats to all those who obtained visa and LC.
However, I have one more question though:
Did any of you receive the family visa? If yes, how long after the employment visa has been issued? Thank you for answering this. NS

Congratulations Mohammad! How long did you wait between LC and the visa?

Maef 57
It took 5 months to get LC and visa. I was selected on 20 nov 2014