Back in Spain...already getting bored!!!

Hi all,

I am back to Spain and I have (almost!) gotten used to the climate again. MAny of the friends I had last time have since moved off to other places of the country and the world so it´d be nice to find some other new people to just hang!

I'm living in what is a pretty life-less town but location wise, it is not so bad as it is halfway between Toledo and Madrid so I am flexible enough to travel to either of those two cities.

Anyway, I will leave it there. If anyone wants to explore either of those two cities, get in touch!

Thanks,

Craig

Hey
I will be living in Madrid from the 7th of September and.it would be good to be pals with someone who knows the area and.can show me around add me on Skype if you'd like sk ype name jennaobie

Hi Craig,

You may want to read reply #89 on the topic thread about Reverse Culture Shock. If you're already bored it could be what you're experiencing. Even if it isn't there are a few pointers that will help to keep you driving off old friends and potential new ones as they come along.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 38&p=3

For sure!

Hey!  I've just arrived in Madrid and need to meet some people!  I'm really close to the centre.  Maybe we should organize drinks this week!?

Sounds good but I am only available at weekends

Here Spanish girl from Madrid with international background and good English available for you guys if you need any help or want to hang out.

I am intrigued Craig, whats the name of that place you are living in? So so boring? It can't be! hahaha

Best!