Want to go to romania for getting marry with my girlfriend.

hii.

i am Ajay from india. i want to go to romania for getting married with my girlfriend. please advice me what documents i have to provide to romanian embassy to get visa and what type of visa i should apply for ? my girlfriend is also ready to sponsor me but what should she mention in the sponsor ? she is doing study. please advice me what should i do to get visa easily.

thank & regards
Ajay

Hi Ajay,

Why don't you ask the embassy?  :/

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Medical report permanent residence etc

Why is impossible to get marry in Romania. If come with all papers valid visa?

[Moderated]

If a person is legally present in Romania, and has all the required documents and follows the procedures, they can get married.  I married while on a tourist visa.

Hi Ajay, if you have FB, Do go to group called 'Indians in Romania'. There you can find any friends like you. They would give you suitable options to choose.

hi!!!!My name is Mohammad Sardar my last name is Kakar. I am a student of school. I am from Afghanistan and I live in Jawzjan province. My native language is Pashto. I am 19 years old. My religion is Islam. I have 176cm length. I am single. My hobby is football and I like so much body building. I study books in my free times.

I am an indian citizen and my wedding is planned this april in romania. For the legal wedding the city hall wants an NOC from Indian embassy and our embassy donot issue that. So what can i do regarding the NOC..