Pentru Romanii din Mexic...

Hello thanks for your response and that part of Mexico
you come, I hope that you come to my city Chihuahua, I would be your tour guide for you. You are welcome
Best regards
Martha

How are you people? I am having this week as guests,some ex colleagues from San Luis Potosi, from Mexico and I remembered you, the romanian community. Have you ever met?
I am fine and somehow miss Mexico, though I keep reading continuosly about the growing violence there and that worries me.
After almost 2 years of Spain, now I am back in Geneva, hopefully for good. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi all,
I'm moving to Leon, Guanajuato in about a week, and I would love to meet any other Romanians in the area, as I only know about 3 people in Leon at the moment and I am in dire need of making new friends :) So let me know if you're around and if you wanna hang out!

hola...yo espero que llego en leon en septembre..m gustaria conocerte ir33na

Hi gigi elvetianu,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please keep in English so as the other members can easily understand your message please ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

HI there,

I am Narcis and live with my wife and kids in Playas de Rosarito, Baja.   Would like to meet some Romanians that live in Mexico.  Thank you!

Hi i am Daniel i come from viseu de sus maramures And i come in Mexico for vacations. I Will stay a month here and i shold like To see a lot of beautiful places. Maybay meet some romanian ho Live here and drink a coffe togheder