Pentru Romanii din Mexic...

ups i forgot...you need an invitation right?i will try to call today...omg i forgot :(:(:(

mai fratilor, de ce nu vorbiti mai mult romaneste, dk tot sunteti romani???? E o sectiune din forum ce ne apartine...daca tot va e dor sa purtati discutii...in romaneste (scuzati-mi repetitia)...ca si mine de altfel... ;) cucbaw hau miau. va pupa co-nationalu vostru ;)

Chiar asa:)) Totul pe romaneste!

piuliana: Can you please interact in English language!

Kind Regards

Well, that would have been nice, to chat in romanian, but, these are the blog's rules and we need to follow them whether we like them or not.

yes we can't talk in romanian...

poor us...nashpa. ok, iŽll promise to talk in english Mr. Blog...

you are right is very nashpa :))

Happy new year for all of you! La Multi Ani!

Hi there,

I am currently living in Romania but I am considering moving with the work to Leon, Mexico. For the moment it is just a thought, but keeping in mind that I would relocate with my wife and daughter, I have to take all aspects into consideration.
So, if some of you who is living in Mexico is willing to give me some more details, please write me on [email protected]
I would really appreciate it!

Thank you
Ionut

buna noemy mimy,eu sunt in romania,insa imi doresc enorm sa ajung in mexic,ca actrita,sunt indragostita de mexic si de telenovelele din mexic inca de mica.nu stiu cum pot ajunge in mexic,cum mi-as putea gasi ceva de munca... si eu am studiat 8 ani arte plastice,dar nu am studiat teatru.poate as putea urma acolo niste cursuri....te rog mult de tot dak ma poti ajuta cu cateva informatii!!! :)

Hello danna mary!

Could you please write in English on this Anglophone forum.

Don't forget that an spanish forum exists too. :)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

ok :)

Thank noemy mimy, for you answer :). you think if they come to Mexico and learn the language perfectly, I could have the chance to fulfill my dream? now studying journalism in romania and I thought can not reach easily fall in Mexico, go through a scholarship in states and can there can be any course teatru.nu know what to do, I have some ideas but do not know if there is any sansa.Please answer me.

Hi. Ok, I understand it is your dream but first you need to come here and experience Mexico for 1 month or more and then decide if you will pursue your career here. Bear in mind it is a totally different world out here than you are used to back home, different people, culture and way of life.

Buna
Sunt Marcel Vasilache, pe pagina asta gasiti toate datele despre mine, fuentedevidamiel.wordpress.com sau marcelvasilache.com

salutari din qro

thanks for suggestion and advice:)dumid.!I was also informed on the Internet about Mexico, the culture of this country, I found I liked until now, but you are right it may be hard for mine.but y will try.no risk,no gain.this is my dream. you stay in Mexico? or are in Mexico?

Happy to let you know that more or less in a month, we will be going back home for good. Greetings!

Hola
Saludos a todos los compatriotas rumanos en
Mexico yo vivo en este país desde hace 11 años
En el puerto de veracruz , soy de ovidiu
Ion Nane
Veracruz Mexico

welcome nelu!

Wellcome to this forum!I hope we will get to talk...in romanian :P

:)  Good morning for those who (allready) live in Mexico.I'm Mihaela, obviously an romanian :) and, for some time i really take in consideration to move to Mexico, i have some1 dear to me there :D my boyfriend and, since he can't come to Romania, this step is for me to take.The citty where he lives is Los Mochis,is really different from what we know here, at home :D, but..every1 can adapt i suppose. Can any of you tell me, what chances has a person there, like me for ex,to find a job? How can i stay more than 3 months?  I hope someone from you answer me, i would love to keep in touch with you all :) and, pls, if someone can help me with more infos, let his/her contact in private and we'll talk more about, i would really apreciate! :) God, i'm really glad to find this blog :D ^_^  besitos!

Hi. I am writing to you right now from Bucharest. Our relocation back home went ok, no problems at all, now looking forward to our new house in Barcelona. Keep in touch!

hey,  are you still around? que onda?

Hello, I'm a Mexican currently living in Mexico. I lived in Romania and speak Romanian.

Ok now i'm looking for romanians in mexico to organize a grup or a community of romanians in mexic.For more info contact me!

That's good to know ... I'm from Queretaro and I'm romanian too ... I wold really like to know more about the romanian comunitys around here !!

Anybody from Queretaro , here ???

Hi to all romanians peoples living in Mexico. I currently live in Queretaro and I have 5 years in Mexico.I meet 3 romanians girls living in Guadalajara. When i go in the Capital City, I get in touch with all to see us, but i also like to meet with romanians living in Queretaro. Please contact me :).And, as he says, Noemy,i miss talking and interact with people of my land.For all romanians, send private messages, so we can speak our language there.:D
Regards .
Alina

Mircea.C. wrote:

Anybody from Queretaro , here ???

Hi all, I live in Irapuato Guanajuato, IŽm from Brasov but IŽm married with a mexican girl, at 10 min. from my house is living another rumanian from Sibiu, with his wife and two kids (all roumanians).

Hi, I live in Queretaro since 1 year ago and I'd really like to meet you guys; I miss speaking Romanian A LOT!
Drop me a message, maybe we can meet at some point.

Buna seara tuturor!

I'm an American, and am living in Xalapa for the next 6 months.  Vorbesc insa putin romaneste!  And I would love to meet any Romanians so that we can speak Romanian.  So if any Romanians are in Xalapa or are visiting Xalapa, let me know, and we can meet up.

Seara placuta!

Bun gasit tuturor romanilor din Mexic. Sunt aici de 3 saptamani si mi-as dori extrem de mult sa cunosc romani, sa leg prietenii si evident sa schimbam cateva cuvinte in limba noastra, sa ne cunoastem si de ce nu...sa legam prietenii. Cu sinceritate si respect, tuturor...o zi formidabila. Codrin Cota.

Hi Codrin Cota !

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Why don't you open a Romanii section to this forum.

joaquinx wrote:

Why don't you open a Romanii section to this forum.

We are adding languages little by little.
Hope we'll be able to add a romanian one soon.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Armand

mexiccc....llegoooooooooo

Hi I received a message on your behalf
I could explain that it is what comes to me of
do say?, thanks
Best regards
Martha Chihuahua

gigi elvetianu wrote:

mexiccc....llegoooooooooo

Hola vives en Mexico? en que ciudad?
podemos ser amigos?