Need tips for applying Job (particularly from those working in Alshaya

Hi everyone!

Im france, im working in kuwait for 8 months now, I have plans of finding a new job. I went to the careers page of Alshaya site, I submitted my resume for the position of merchandiser, (american eagle,express,H&M, mothercare,BHS) actually all merchandising position they posted on the net, more than 10 times i sent my resume in their site, very unfortunate none of it was considered. I met all the requirements and i think im more than qualified. Is there another way my resume will be consider, Coz i dont really think that they have gone through my CV. Where else can I submit my CV.
      Thank you for reading my post. Hope to hear from anyone of you here in expat-blog.

I like your persistence spirit.
best of luck Dear.

thanks. but, any tips you can give? or related experience you can say?

Double chk your CV contents. Google for pro cv writing using Infographics techniques.
u also may think paying the store a visit,sometimes showing in the field gives a chance.
p.s
i've heard that Al shayah co is slow in response.

Best Of Luck.

with all due respect if they dont take u they dont take u, its not that just because you think you meet their requirements that you MUST be hired, otherwise no one would be unemployed, right?

simply put; its a matter of placement. if you ever used bayt.com you will know that whenever you apply for a job you are given a rank amongst the prospective applicants. now there is no reason why a company should go through the entire list of applicants; suppose 600 applied for a post, they reviewed 300 CVs and found the person they wanted to hire, unfortunately you were # 301.

here is my suggestion if you are hellbent on being employed by Alshaya - reach out to any friends in Alshaya, whenever there is an open post ask them to submit your details to HR - that way you are guaranteed to be top of the list. if your CV is as perfect as u say, u will get a call for an interview, no more, no less.

internal referrals are better than off-the-street applications. they wont guarantee you the job, they will just ensure ur CV is reviewed.

thanks legacy for your opinion.

Just send link for making CV
Please.     Thanks for help

Your big break could be in a place other than Al-Shaya. Don't restrict yourself. Job search is a matter of disemmination, not just determination.

Use your connections, presentation skills (by that I mean how you present yourself in a CV), communication skills and with a bit of luck you could land a dream job even one you didn't think you could get. Good luck.

thanks for all your advice...