Work Visa Process for Indians with a UK degree

I am an IT professional from India. I have a Master of Science degree from UK (2011 graduate) and a Bachelors in Technology degree from India. Do I need to only get my Masters degree (Highest degree) attested in order to process employment visa to Saudi Arabia?

Can someone please share an overview of the sequence of steps one needs to take to finally get my visa stamped? Can someone here explain how I will be able to get my UK degree attested?

Hi dixitp,

I suggest you to read the Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia guide where you might find more information according to the steps to get your visa stamped. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.

Hello Dixitp,

An identical question was asked by a member 10 days ago, it was replied by me as following:

Shras,

What you are facing is not an exception, there is a system of UK degree attestation your agent is not aware of, I suggest you do the procedure your self. You need to do the following:

a) Please log on to the UK High Commission site India, there is a sub site of British Council  section Attestation and Verification. You need to pay the fees at a subscribed bank and email a scanned copy of your certificate, ID passport.

b) If your degree is in Engineering or related to UKEC ( UK Engineering Council), you can access the IMech Engg UK. or IElec Engg UK. pay the Pound 35 or 65 using your credit card. You should apply for Associate or Chartered Membership of the institute.

c) Log into the site of your ex-University in the UK, all the Universities have a system of 'Attestation and Verification', some charge pound 10 to 20 for this letter.

I suggest you give a UK address of a friend or a relative where these papers will be posted, these will then be sent to India by DHL by your friend.