I Love Nigeria!How is Abia? What can i do in my free time?

I love Nigeria. Been here earlier. But this time will be travelling to Abia (Umuahia) for the first time. How is the living condition. I intend being here for long on work permit.

Can someone guide me? What can I do in my free time - entertainment? Lounge with good music, etc.

Welcome to Nigeria again.  Im sorry I cant tell you Abia as Im new here myself and live in Abuja the capital city.
Shanthi

Hi Shanti,

Thanks for responding, good to have friends correct? I surely look for a long association. What are you into? Have you been in Abuja for long? I was in Maitama once.
Any way, be in touch, It's been a pleasure in knowing you.

Brad

Hi Bradley,

Welcome again to Nigeria. Umuahia is not a bad place to be. It's a small quiet town with lots of friendly people. As per what you can do for entertainment, not very sure. Certainly, you can do a lot of reading and probably watch a  lot of movies at home. Meanwhile, we would like to hire an Indian manager in Abuja to manager a bakery. Do you have any ideas?

Welcome to Nigeria.  Hope you feel a little bit more settled by now, have you started on your job.  What do you enjoy in terms of entertainment.  I spend a lot of my free time watching TV, DSTV has some good channels. Other than that here in Abuja as far as I know there is only silverbird entertainment where you can watch movies.  Im still exploring so Im not the expert.  Into setting up my garden.
regards
Shanthi