Local partner required for medicine business

Het guys! I am working on a great idea of importing medicines from my suppliers in different countries and looking for a local partner who have experience, contacts and resources in Medicine industry. Remember! potential is huge, just need a local arm to make it happen.

Please contact me for more details.

Hi Hassanalishah,

Please post an ad in the Business partners classifieds in the Philippines section, it might help your message to get across more effectively.

Thanks

Priscilla

Priscilla wrote:

Hi Hassanalishah,

Please post an ad in the Business partners classifieds in the Philippines section, it might help your message to get across more effectively.

Thanks

Priscilla

Thanks Priscilla for the tip let me try it out.

Hello
I understand the potential. I am importing a health supplement here and looking to market.   What kind of partner you looking for ?? Financial ?? or other ???
John

Hello sir,

Can I have your Mobile Number so we can talk more about it.

I'm aslo from Pakistan

Hi,

The three guys I knew who were doing this kind of business (exporting medicine to PH) are all behind bars now. They were Indians with Filipino partners. This business is extremely constrained, highly protected by the pharmaceuticals companies etc. So be very careful when you choose a local partner, be sure he knows well all the laws etc. Good luck !

Look for a Filipino Lawyer you can do business with to be safe.