Looking for a job

Hi everyone, I'm a registered nurse in the US right now, but my boyfriend is in Italy for the next 2 years and I'm really wanting to find a job there, near Aviano preferably. Does anyone have any advice how I can make this possible?  :)

hear find a job is not so easy , not to discourage you but the situation is very hard .However you can use internet too.
kijiji.it/ or something else but I think private job. It was preferred your boyfriend directly over there to take care for you find a job, this what I think better.

Hi It was better to know what kind of job you made in US or what about your skills.

Hi sarahbeth4231,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Italy forum.

Hi!
I'm in the same situation as you. I'm from Canada and my boyfriend is moving to Italy for 6 years. I've been job hunting for a while now and have yet to find something (as people have said Italy is going through a very rough time right now).
Private message me if you'd like and we can talk more and maybe even help each other out!

Lauren

Hi,i
it's true...finding a job in Italy is not very easy but since you are English mother tongue you might find job as English teacher at some private schools for example, search on the web.
There are private import/export companies which look for people who know English but usually you should know italian as well. Finding a job as nurse here if you don't know italian is quite impossible.
What about searching for an internet job (home job)? Working online for an american company, you can choose any country to live in since you can work by the web.
Good luck.

hi there! i think it would be nice if you will apply for a student visa, and later, you look for a part time job. that will make sense i guess.
good luck!