Job Offer in Lubumbashi

Hello Bloggers ,

I have got job offer letter of marketing /Sales Executive in liberty SPRL at Lubumbashi.

So please tell me about this company that should i join this comapny or not?
today whole africa is suffered by ebola virus So this please is free from ebola?
Is it safe to work for me?

Thnaks & Regards
Gajendra Singh

Hi Gajendra Singh,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope other members will be able to advise you soon.

Hi Gajendra,

I will be highly appreciated if you could share your email id at [email protected], we can share our concerns.

Hi Gajendra,

My name is Raymond my friends calls me Ray. I'm from the US now I'm trying to find work in the Congo. If I was in ur positions, I would've jump up and down for his. Lubumbashi is a great city and its no way near any area where Ebola was detected. The Ebola situation in the Congo is well controlled and the country has good experience with it.
So to make it short I'll say your contract is not the best but it's ok and you should go for it.

Regards,

Ray

Hi,

There is nothing to worry about at all.  We have been staying with our families and Kids.  In a sense Ebola has not at all affected D R Congo (though some stray incidents far remote areas which has already been controlled in total).

All the best buddy-Lubumbashi is heaven.  Drag the opportunity (if position is still open).

Hi are there French speaking jobs in Lubumbashi.

Thanks

@Sreya Majumder

Hello, please note that this is a post from 2014.

I suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in Lubumbashi section of the website for better expsoure.

all the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed