Fabric Dye

Hey All,

Im trying to find fabric dye, specifically for tie dying. Does anybody have an idea's on where abouts I can find it?

Thanks in advance

Hi Natalie,

Yes, i am assuming these are for exports if yes we know of a few we use. Infact we are working on something now. Let me know if it's for bulk production and i will give you some contacts.

A

Hi

Actually I'm looking to buy just a few for personal use. If you have any information on getting a few please let me know. Otherwise thanks for trying, its much appreciated!!

We have a development sample to make for a customer with one part dying, if we do end up making it i will keep a few pcs separate for you. Let me know what size, we will be making a 100% cotton tee.

Ooops my apologies, i thought you wanted dip dye, i see you're asking for tie dye which is fabric form.

Yes I'm looking for the fabric dye itself in order to tie dye some clothes. Thanks for trying though!

Any luck on finding fabric dye?  I'm trying to find some fabric dye too, or have someone dye a martial arts uniform for me.

I'm yet to find it,  after asking around a few places/people it doesn't seem likely. If you have any luck I'd be interested to know where though

Try to looking for in Kim Bien Market, 5 District, HCMC.

Hello Nathalie,

Did you finely find some dye product?
I lived in cambodia, but am in Saigon for the week end, and i really need some.
So if you have an address i'll be so glad.
Thank you

Hi never found any, kind of gave up to be honest. Maybe try the expat page on fb

thank you