New in Cairo, and looking for new friends!

Hi,

I'm Louise. I'm French and I'm 24. I just arrived in Cairo (I live in Zamalek) to work and I would love to meet new people!

If you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me, I am looking forward to meeting you!

Louise

Hi Loiuse, and my name is Pius from Kenya and residing in Egypt. I live in Mohandessin 30mins away from Zamalek, Am also looking for new foreign friends, This year shall be my 3rd year living here, am an English Instructor with an American NGO. Hope will be friends some day soon? Please tell me a little about yourself?

Thanks and have a great time

Hi Pius!

Thanks for your quick answer! That would be nice to meet you indeed!

I'm French but I am working for a foreign company, and I am in Cairo for work. I will be here for a few months.

Hi louise,

Welcome to the blog!

And its our pleasure to know you...

Im pretty sure you will find lots of expat especially in the place you stayed.

Zamalek is a nice place for foreign people,  just like heart of the city.

Enjoy & goodluck!

Thanks.

Hi Louise,

This is Awny Amer and working as an independent Monitoring & Evaluation consultant. Sure, we can see how we can meet to start our friendship steps. My Skype is awny22101. Just send me yours to talk over the Skype and see how we can go forward. Have a good day. Cheers. Awny Amer

would be honored if we could be friends, i reside  & work in Zamalek  ...my cell# 01007328210

Hi, would be Great if we could be friends, I'm Sondos. and working in Zamalek

Hi Sondos,

It is pleasure to start our friendship on the ground. My skype is awny22101. So, let's keep in touch or send me your Skype or mobile.

Best

Hi Louise, Sondos, Jeremy, Awny and Emzkie:
Please allow me to present myself. My name is Hassan. I am working for aid development projects and I am a French speaker too. Living in downtown... So I suggest that we prepare for an outing all together!
What do you think?!
My email is [email protected]
Best wishes for you all :))
Hassan

Hey Guys all of you  ,
i'm Ahmed , Native Egyptian , Working as Financial Accountant
i see that all of you are welcomed with idea ( Meeting each other ) , Let's do it ( meeting face to face )
so suggest a place , time and phone of each one

Waiting your suggestion

Hi Louise , would like to meet as well ... cant speak french , but we can solve that with english , looking forward to meet you

Hi Louise, i am Alaa from Cairo working as IT Manager @ governmental entity at down town and i will be very happy if we can outing and spend nice time together .. i can teach you some Arabic and i can speack a little french :)

Hi,
My name is Amr and i am 35 years old working as human resources manager. I would love to have foreign friends in Cairo to spend good time with.
If you would like to have coffee together that will be great.
Also, you can contact me via phone on zero-one-zero-zero-seven-three-six-zero-six-zero-zero.
Thank you

If u r hanging out let me know I am interested
Ciao

Bienvenue Louise,

If you are up to meeting Egyptians (cause a lot of expats don't like meeting Egyptians, specially Egyptian men), it would be good if we can meet with a group of people to go out or watch a movie or just talk, I like having conversations about culture and religion and politics, but I can have a conversation about any thing. Would be great also to exchange our languages.

Salute

welcome Louise

Hi louise,
I am Omar , it would be a pleasure to meet you . I hope you enjoy staying in Egypt . if you want anytime  to go out or want to chat with some one it would be a pleasure :) I enjoy meeting people from other countries and culture so I hope I can meet you  . if you are interested I would be waiting for your replay

Dear " Nile Horse"

Kindly note that what you are wrote in your reply is not acceptable at all. It is not write to generalize your judgments on all the Egyptians with this way. I had the opportunity to visit 30 countries over the world because of my business work as an international, regional and national consultant.

Meeting Louise or others will not make me to accept what you said. It seems that you still young and can't differentiate between real friends or other bad friends in Egypt as you said !!!

Anyway, please exclude me from this discussion if it will include some unaccepted words like that.

Have a good day

Cheers

Hi everybody,

Please calm down. ;)

It would be much appreciated if you can avoid making some generalized statements here on the forum, this might hurt other members. !

Thank you all

Priscilla

Bonjour,

Je suis hicham,

30 ans du Caire,

Dans le moment, j'apprends le français pour mon travail comme je travaille dans une entreprise française Alstom appelé ...
Je suis maintenant dans un niveau intermédiaire (niveau 9) Mais je veux pratiquer française avec un locuteur natif

d'autre part, je peux vous aider avec l'anglais ou de l'arabe comme je suis à l'aise dans les deux ...

Si vous êtes intéressés à avoir une conversation en français s'il vous plaît écrivez-moi
[email protected]

Coradilment,
Hicham

Hi All,

My name is Sameh , I am an Egyptian/Canadian  living in Cairo at the moment , looking
for a dive buddy or a group of divers to build / join up with (I have only  5 dives under my belt up till now )

Doesn't matter where you from or  how old you are-Everyone is welcomed- if you dive you qualify .if
you don't , then you should start :)

Best Regards

hello louise
welcome in cairo and i wish you enjoy your life here and have good luck,actually i am interesting for good friendship and  i can teach you arabic ,also if you are interesting i can teach you fashion design and sewing and draping,,,as i am fashion design and technology professor
wish you have a great day
best regards
hazem

Stereo typing is the big mistake anyone can ever make ..... تسلم ايدك على الكﻻم دة